Saturday, May 16, 2020

Cherish

 Well I continue to always say that I am back listing again and plan to stay but I know better and most likely will get busy with life.  I have however been scrapping, just not keeping up with listing all my pages.
This is Jasmine, my oldest in 2013.  I used a brand new stamp I have had from Blue Fern.  The heart is from my own stencil I made and is cut from velvet paper.
 I used decorative scissors around the photo mat, lace inside the tear where I also added some eyelets and string.
 I hand stitched around the page.  The black flourish was from ebay since I don't have a cutting machine and rather pay to have them down.
 I believe the wooden chipboard is from Michael's Recollections.
The bg paper is Bo Bunny.  The rhinestones are on a ribbon/string.  I inked the doily black.  The rose is Prima.  The other flowers are Recollections from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment