Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fly ~ Scraps of Darkness

This is the Simply STeam Punk kit from September. I think is is a lot of fun to work with. I personally love to use vintage photos with this style. I thought this picture of my dad in 1947 would make a great theme with flying. (The eyelets, buttons, alphas and pins are from my stash).
I used the BG beads for the peek a boo. The letters are TH grunge board, that I inked and sanded.


I thought these metal safety pins would look neat on this page holding papers together.



That awesome belt buckle is available in the SOD shoppe...not part of the kit.

2 comments:

  1. I think you found your niche!!!! You do steampunk soooo well!!!!! I love the safety pins!!!!! Beautiful LO Cheryl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also very neat. Your Dad looks like one of your kids!

    ReplyDelete