Saturday, April 23, 2011

Howdy Partner ~ Scraps of Darkness

Another page from the Foundations kit from SOD. I can't get enough of these awesome papers and unique embellies. For this page I used sketch #216 from Sketch Inspiration. I added some more layers and made this into a masculine cowboy page. This is my husband and his dad back in 1986.





I tried making tumble weeds out of the moss. I roughed up the edges to the TH alpha stickers. All the clocks I used were all semi circles, perfect for tucking them behind.





I tried making a lasso around this journal tag.









A DA piece from an older kit. I punched some holes to use the reinforcers I love.





9 comments:

  1. Stunning! Fabulous job with this collection, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy partner! Happy Easter. You did a great job. Your post is funny when you say "I tried to make". You did great my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the letters that you used for the title and the way that you layered the flourishes... such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome GUY page..............great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amzing guy page, lots of details that catch the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guy page and I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete