Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scraps of Darkness *May Kit* ~ Spirit

I can't get enough making DT pages with this Now and Zen kit, so here is another page using this Asian themed kit from http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/. I used sketch #221 from http://www.sketchinspiration.ning.com/ I thought the doilies that came in this kit matched perfectly with the circles from the sketch. This is Jasmine in April 2011. She is sitting on what seems to be a tribal circle at our local park.



The birds in the cage and journaling are all rub ons. I added some moss (from an older kit) with the bird on the bamboo stick. The big Prima flower came from SOD, and the rest of the flowers were from my stash.



Here are the different layers, and a stamp I used for the date. I hand stitched around the page.



2 comments:

  1. she is so beautiful and I love all the layers and bright colors....gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine's so pretty!!!! I love this one, you're amazing to get that many squeezes girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete