Friday, November 11, 2011

Scraps of Darkness & Sketches: Creatively Yours ~ Howl o ween

 Another great DT sketch to share with you from Sketches: Creatively Yours.  This 22-11 sketch was drawn by Alison MacDonald.  With the journaling strip on the right side, and the space for 3 photos, I knew what paper to use and who's photos to scrap.   Come see what the rest of the DT designed over at our blog or on Facebook.
Here are my fur babies!  They slightly dressed up for Halloween, because they removed parts of their costumes when I wasn't looking lol.  I used my October, All Hallows Eve kit from Scraps of Darkness, to make this cute page.  This is Angel and K-Oz in October 2011.
 I misted the flowers and leaves for a more darker appearance.  The tag is G-45, Halloween in Wonderland collection, from SOD's shoppe.
I cut the Kasiercraft 13th Hour acetate shape to put in the corner.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning LO -- those leaves really stand out and draw attention to the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout and great take on the sketch! your fur babies are just adorable!! Love how you used the acetate frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this layout! And your cute little pooch too.

    I really like the leaves you added in too.

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do amazing work. I hope you go out for the Robin Nest Design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww... what a sweetie. Love the circles!

    ReplyDelete