Monday, April 9, 2012

Pause ~ Scraps of Elegance

This is the Stuck on U Sketch I used.
I made this page as an example for the Butterflies & Bling Challenge over at Scraps of Elegance.  I used the gorgeous April kit called "Awakening" with some dictionary papers from a previous SOE kit, and other items from my stash.  This month's variable for the challenge is: Use at least one punch!! It can be a border or shape punch.
Journal: "You can only be who you allow yourself to become."
This is a photo of me in Sep 2011.
Those felt flowers and bows are some of the new Prima. The frame around the photo and papers are by Glitz- Pretty in Pink line.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Cheryl! What a gorgeous page! Love the dictionary pages and the tear aways! I'm so glad that you liked the sketch and got a chance to use it! Thanks for the toot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl! What a beautiful page, with a wonderful edgy look at the same time! Edgy is not a style that comes easily for me but I love the look, especially to scrap pics of my Very edgy dd & sil. Thanks for sharing and the loads of new inspiration bubbling in my head now!!

    ReplyDelete