Thursday, September 23, 2010

Compadre y Comadre (Godfather and Godmother) ~ Scraps of Darkness

This Midnight Garden August kit has a very masculine and feminine feel which I love. The papers can be used both ways. On this page I showed off both sides of yin and yang. In this close up I added a charm to the bottom of the black string (the ribbon, string and charm came from my stash).


These metal pieces are so ornate and just gorgeous.



I misted these blue flowers with Slate GM.




Here I added ink, flower soft, diamond dust and Graphite glimmer mist to
these maroon flowers.



Here it is...the fabulous yin and yang.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page girl! i'm realy lovin' that diamond dust! looks beautiful on the flowes! i need to get me some! your Goddaughter is so pretty & so are the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... awesome page as always Cheryl, full of amazing details!! Hugs, María

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another great page, I like how you split it down the middle and laced it. Looks great!! You are gunna get so hooked on that Diamond Dust! I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some fabulous ideas for pages - looks great. The lacing looks really good.

    ReplyDelete