Friday, June 24, 2011

Scraps of Darkness & Sketches: Creatively Yours ~ Puppies Gone Wild

So here is a new DT sketch reveal from Sketches: Creatively Yours.  This wonderful sketch (10-11) was hand drawn by our head designer Alison McDonald.  Please come by and visit us on the S:CY blog or on Facebook!!!
 This is my take on the sketch, using the fun and wild June kit called, Welcome to the Jungle, from Scraps of Darkness.  This kit is full of the new Bo Bunny Zoology papers, lots of brand new Prima and so much more!!  You must see for yourself!
These are my cute and obviously wild pups, Angel and K-Oz, in May 2011.
I used the stains, paint and ink that came with this kit, throughout the whole page (plus some of my own inks and gesso).   I attempted to use the distress embossing powder on my leaves for my first time.  The feathers were from my stash.
I used some of my alcohol inks to color the chipboard flowers.  I added some of the stickers for the journaling.

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page!! Those puppies are just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la, fantastic layout. Love those puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lo! I love how the picture stands out even with all the layers and details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome distressing love the cluster of flowers

    ReplyDelete