Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Munchkin ~ Scraps of Darkness

I can't get enough of this limited edition, "Over the Rainbow" kit from Scraps of Darkness.  I adore these papers so much, and love using them with some of my vintage photos as well as adding a little steampunk to the page.  for this page I used sketch #229 from Sketch Inspiration.  This is my dad in 1942, he looks just like a Munchkin to me, from the movie.
 I used quite a bit of older embellies from previous kits.  The green flower, G45 papers and thick chipboard tag came in this kit.

5 comments:

  1. how fabulous is this layout...and i agree he does look like a munchkin!!! Beautiful job with the over the rainbow kit...I knew i should have gotten it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Love the details and that pic is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning! Every detail is amazing! Love the flowers and embelies! And I totally agree.. the picture is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the combo of masked gears and real gears...great vintage art

    ReplyDelete