Friday, August 26, 2011

Scraps of Darkness *Aug Kit* ~ Live Brightly

I just adore this Envy kit from Scraps of Darkness.  It is so full of so many pretty things.  I made this page, lifting Sarah's lo for the RR challenge over at SOD for week 2 team 1.  This is Gisselle after her haircut in December 2010.

I made that zipper flower!!  I am so proud of myself for making it look half way decent, since I really don't have the knack to make my own embellishments.  Those awesome black die cuts came from Mandy's (craftysprinkles) etsy shop.

That key is a Scrapmatt chippie.  I painted it with black gesso then added some of Lindy's gold embossing powder.  I used a lot of silver glitter paint all over the page.

3 comments:

  1. I love this one Cheryl, the silver is just perfect!!! You have such a beautiful blog and I LOVE the music!!! Have a great weekend my friend, and I hope it cools off too!!!! Your Dark Sista, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty young lady she has become.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giselle is beautiful! Lovely page, with so many gorgeous embellies!

    ReplyDelete