Friday, August 26, 2011

Scraps of Darkness & Sketches: Creatively Yours ~ Mr & Mrs

It is reveal day again for Sketches: Creatively Yours.  This is sketch 14-11 designed by Ali McDonald.  Please visit the blog for more wonderful inspiration and to share your take on this outstanding sketch.  We are also on Facebook.
  This is my take on the sketch using the August Scraps of Darkness kit called Envy, full of so much chic beauty.  I saw Ali's sketch and knew these papers would give the same beautiful effect she drew out.  I used some lace and tulle to keep the soft vintage look for my parents wedding photos, June 1960.
 I loved the posies that came with the kit.  A very different and unquie way to use a floral arrangement.
 I did some lacing to tie all the photos together in the design.
Here you can see the different layers and punching.

No comments:

Post a Comment