Friday, February 4, 2011

Reveal Day!!!

I am so happy to announce that I am once again a Guest Designer for Scraps of Darkness!! This month's kit is called The Telltale Heart in honor of Valentine's Day. This is an early release so you can be sure to get all your goodies in time for the holiday. Please check back for posts that I created using this amazing kit!!! In the meantime please go to the site and check it out, everyone is welcome...we won't bite, unless you ask lol. http://www.scrapsofdarkness.com/ There are also kit add-ons you won't want to miss out on...so be sure to take a peek.

This is the main kit:








1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn I was already following you. Anyways I for sure am now. The drama layout cracks me up. It's gorgeous and the details are fantastic! The story is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete