Friday, February 4, 2011

Scraps of Darkness *Feb Kit* ~ Believe in Love

I am so excited to share with you that I was asked to be a Guest Designer again for this month's kit called The Telltale Heart. This kit is to die for gorgeous!! I drooled all over everything that came in this kit, including all the add-ons (which you don't want to miss out on either). I hardly slept for days because my heart and soul wanted to create. Please join us over at Scraps of Darkness. We are waiting for you!!! Link: www.scrapsofdarkness.com

This page was created using the sketch provided by Suepup. I loved it!!! Her sketch is incredible!! I tried to create a little bit of my own flare too. My kids June 2010


These papers were screaming at me to be laced up so here is my lacing.

With the title Believe in Love it was only appropriate to add a fairy. I used Glitter Glaze Pewter to gloss up and glam out the fairy. Provided with the color add-on.



Suepup's sketch!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Cheryl! Love the design and rich pink color! Gorgeous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling children and there's that signature lacing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a gorgeous layout with this kit, my friend! I absolutely LOVE all of your cool stitching and details. What a heartwarming photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, Cheryl, Cheryl!!! You amaze me!!! This is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete