Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Scraps of Darkness *Feb Kit* ~ Hope

Here is page #6 that I created from the Telltale Heart kit which I was honored to Guest Design for. I am so excited on how this page turned out. I spent a lot of time creating this. I hand stitched around the page, which I made a tutorial of that can be found here or over at www.scrapsofdarkness.com This is Gisselle on her B-day Sep 2010.

I cut up the ZVA flourish to show more beads. Love these Prima flowers.

I did a lot of different distressing to the papers. Here are the layers.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I like your stitching, distressing & combination of those different shades of purple! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Love the shape of the background paper, the distressing, and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great distressing and darling photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the flourish looks awesome with the stitching!!!!! Just beautiful Cheryl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Cheryl! Your layout is stunning!!!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thats alot of awesome stitch work. Love the way your flowers go so well with her dress. Beautiful layout.....

    ReplyDelete