Friday, September 30, 2011

Scraps of Darkness & Sketches: Creatively Yours ~ Going Home

 Well it is a bitter sweet reveal day for Sketches: Creatively Yours.  It is the end of the DT term, so this is the last sketch for this round.  Ann Seleshanko, our senior designer put this sketch together...isn't it fabulous?  I hope you have a chance to come by and take a look at the rest of the DT's inspirational pages.  We are also on Facebook.
 So this is what I came up with using the amazing September Kit, "Passages", from Scraps of Darkness.  Yes I over embellished a little lol.  I couldn't help myself.  I added lots of layers and distress work too.  This is my street corner to my house.  Mandy (craftysprinkles) was kind to edit my photo to give it an aged look.  Thank you girl! 
I am a total home body therefore this has a lot of special meaning to me.
My journal:  It is such a great feeling to be on the corner streets of my house.  That means I am close to being home.  Sep 2011
 I added a Bo Bunny rub on (romance add on) to the photo.  Those pretty sparkley roses are Prima (Flora & Fauna add on).
I tucked in some Prima flowers (Floura & Fauna add on) in the tears.  I used a Prima brick wall stamp (main kit) behind the title.  The lovely pin (romance add on) was made by Mandy.

2 comments: