Sunday, January 21, 2018

Believe in Yourself

 This page is super special to me...so I took my time in putting it together, trying to do Jasmine's photo justice.  I am so very proud of her being just months away from graduation.  Life hasn't always been easy or kind to her in the past, so accomplishing what needs to be done in order to graduate is huge! She just turned 18, which still baffles me because now I am a mother of an actual adult!  So crazy!
I took her senior pics in November 2017 and this photo is one of my faves.  I laced up the torn area and added a cameo charm at the bottom after adding a floral vine in the background.
 The bead that is holding back the paper to reveal the lace was clear and I used a black sharpie to color it.
 I hand stitched around the whole border of the page.  The butterflies and metal flowers are all by Recollections.
 I cut the photo mat with scalloped decorative scissors.  I also hand stitched around the picture.  This clock is by Tim Holtz I used a crystal to girly it up and soften it.  There's a couple of layers behind the photo of Prima journaling cards.
This chipboard was first applied with molding paste for texture then painted black. I bought it in a package of 4 by some unnamed brand.  The trinkets are Prima.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog and am now a subscriber! I said this over at SB.com but it's worth repeating: this is a beautiful layout; love it!

    ReplyDelete