Thursday, February 1, 2018

My Guy

 Hey fellow scrappers!  Can you believe it's already February?  I feel like I have slacking off since I didn't get much scrapping done for January...before I knew it, the month was already over.  I created this page for the Scrap Your Pet challenge over at SB.com.  The twist was to use pawprints, which I think I managed to get a "couple" on this page lol.  This is my dog, nicknamed Guy, in October 2017.  The heart of pawprints die cut was gifted to me from a previous win from this challenge.  I worked this whole page around it.
 The tag says "You will always be my Furever Guy". Both tags are Kaisercraft die cuts and so is all the other die cuts on this page, which I got from Joann's.  The flower is Prima.
 The metal gears came in a huge bundle from Amazon.  The bones are Doodlebug Design Odds and Ends from Joann's.
 I just got the pawprints border edge punch for Christmas from Joann's.  The layers of papers are all by Tim Holtz.

 These alpha stickers are by Tim Holtz.  I used 3D stickers to make the title pop off the page.
 I hand stitched the zigzag lines.  I blended a ton of Old Paper and Vintage Photo inks to really distress the torn paper and then the graph paper.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment