Monday, May 28, 2018

Bliss

 This is Andrew digging into the sand at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas CA in August 2016.  A view of true Bliss.
The papers used are Captured Adventures by 49 and Market.
 I bought a package of starfish from Michael's and when I opened it up they stunk so bad, like rotten fish that I had to put outside to air out.  They are super brittle and most of them were already chipped.  I used mod podge to keep the ones I used on the page from chipping further.
The fishing net is Dusty Attic, which I added some pearl beads to.  The flowers are 49 and Market.  The anchor is Creative Embellishments.
 The sand dollar and blue pearl are 49 and Market die cut sticker bubbles. 
 I put a small piece of paper into a glass bottle for a "message in a bottle" embellishment.
 This chipboard is also from Creative Embellishments.  I white washed it, crackled it then inked it for a distressed beachy look.
I used white washed burlap and misted cheesecloth for texture under the corrugated cardboard that was white washed and then got a layer of glitter mod podge.  The stitch work is all hand done.

No comments:

Post a Comment