Saturday, May 5, 2018

Family Time

 Happy National Scrapbook Day friends!  I made this page as an example for the May Childhood Challenge over on Scrapbook.com.  For this month in honor of Mother's Day one of the options is to scrap yourself with your mom or grandmother.  So this is me in 1981 with my maternal grandma, I am one year old.
I used Prima paper and flowers.  The large clock is a Kasiercraft wooden chipboard.  The word Family, butterflies, buttons and the intricate clock are by Michael's Recollection line.  I hand stitched around the page and did some stamping with my Blue Fern stamps.  The chicken wire is Dusty Attic.  
 The keys and stopwatch are charms I found on Amazon.

 The torn paper is from an old dictionary.  I hand sewed it on.

Thank you for taking a peek.  If you would like to see how I created anything specifically, let me know and I will make  a tutorial. 

1 comment: