Monday, May 28, 2018

Escape

 I loved how the layout of Bliss turned out so I made another to keep for myself while I sold the other one.  Again, this is Andrew at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas in August 2016.

I decided to use this one for my May Mixed Media Challenge entry over on Scrapbook.com.

The two pages are a lot alike but also different in many ways.  I used the same Captured Adventures 49 and Market papers.

 The anchor and title are 49 and Market chipboard pieces.  The net is Dusty Attic.
 The wheel is a Creative Embellishment piece that was white washed, crackled then inked.
 The flowers and pipes are 49 and Market.
 I treated the corrugated torn cardboard with white washed gesso paint and then used some glitter mod podge over it.  Underneath, it has misted cheesecloth and white washed burlap for more texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment