Friday, October 21, 2011

Scraps of Darkness & Punky Scraps ~ Haunted Eyes

It is time to get "Picky" with Punky Scraps for challenge #32.  This round, team A picked this list for us on team B.  You only need to use 2 or more of these pickys to play along:
Tamara - Hessian/Mesh
Kat - A Tag
Cheryl - steam punk imagery
Kerry - your own handwriting
Marie - black mist
Jolanda - a picture of your eye (s). what do they say/mean to you?
Celina - lace of any kind
Ashley - Doodling
Misty - metal 

I tried to use all 9 but the black mist and doodles didn't really show up.  It was really fun making this page though.  I like how it turned out, all mystical and punky.  I used my all time favorite October, All Hallows Eve, kit from Scraps of Darkness.  Most of my other DT pages have been really dark from this kit.  This one shows quite a bit of color.   Mandy (craftysprinkles) was awesome to edit my photo and really make my eyes stand out, thank you girl!  My journal says:  Haunted by my own dreams.  Sep 2011.  This has to do with the nightmares I have.  I dream every time I sleep, and it is difficult to know what is a dream and what is real, and most of those dreams aren't nice ones at all.
The glitter title is from the SOD shoppe.  The tag is from the Moxxie Midnight Dreary punch outs (Romance add-on).
 I used the Pink Paislee Phantom clear frames (main kit) for over my eye.  The gears are cut outs from Graphic 45, I got from a previous kit.  The metal moon is from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing cheryl...so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great eyes! Neat layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool how you layered those frames over your eye! LOVE that effect! Wonderful page, Cheryl! I too am haunted by dreams/nightmares and have thought of doing a layout about it. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete