Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Scraps of Darkness *Feb Kit* ~ LOVE

 So you know when you come up with a great design and are so proud of yourself for doing so??  Well that is what I first believed when I thought of this design.  But subconsciously this has been in the back of my mind for awhile.  This design is so creative and beautiful, it embedded a place deep in my brain to make me think I thought of this lol.  But all the credit goes to 2dogs and her page called "A Big Love".

I used the amazing February "Victoriana" kit from Scraps of Darkness to make this page celebrating our 2nd anniversary of 8 years.  Yes, we were married on Feb 29th.  These photos were taken in Nov 2011.
 I used the Prima Printery papers over the TH grunge board alphas.  I did some fussy cutting to add detail.
The black lace is a screen print, I used to tuck in my tears.  The butterflies are metal.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Cheryl! Wishing you many more years o happiness and love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo FABULOUS...soooo COOL!!! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete