Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scraps of Darkness Reveal *Febuary Kit*

 I am so excited to share this new reveal with you from Scraps of Darkness.  This kit is called "Victoriana"...and it is super lovely.  It is very romantic with a great vintage feel .  It withholds Prima's Printery papers and Kaisercraft's Madame Boutique's collection.  There are some fabulous Prima Resist Canvas shapes & flowers, some Zva pearls and much more, in the main kit alone!!!  Don't forget to take a look at the awesome add-ons.
This is the gorgeous monthly sketch by Suepup.
 I created this page using the sketch.  I found these mix of papers to be versatile enough to make them into somewhat of a masculine page, in order to scrap Andrew's baby pics.  Since he is just a baby, I figured it would be okay to add lots of flowers and pearls.  Andrew was only 3 months old here in 2005.  I titled this page "Sweet Baby Boy" using letters from the Prima Printery paper.
These Zva pearls and that Vintaj brass key both came in the Romance add-on.  I did some layering behind the photo using the Printery papers.

The spoon and fly are both Prima's resistant canvas...different and unique shapes, but totally cool for a baby boy page.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch. love the 'open' look of the left side of the layout. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious is this LO! such cute little pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cutaways on the left side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the techniques you used! This layout is fabulous! I just found your blog..and I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete