Friday, February 3, 2012

Scraps of Darkness *Jan Kit* ~ Harmony

I made this for an example of the new Skeletons in Your Closet challenge over at Scraps of Darkness.  This rounds prompt is People Pleasing....do you or don't you??  I am a massage therapist, so it naturally happens, I try my best to please people.  I don't like it when someone is upset or when there is conflict, so I automatically try to make peace and make everyone happy.  I have been a floor mat most of my life, never saying no, but I am getting better with that word :)  I created this page using the January "Escape" kit.   I got this image of a candle with stones, since they are tools I use in massage.

This framed chipboard is by Dusty Attic and available in the SOD shoppe.  I painted it gold and used a script stamp over it.  That beautiful butterfly is made by Renea and came in the Flora & Fauna add-on.  The gold flowers, bamboo sticks, and rhinestones are from previous kits.

The metal leaves were a sweet gift from Bexta76...thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl! I love, LOVE this page!!!!!! I absolutely ADORE what you did with the chippie frame! It looks fabulous! And here's to many more years using the word "NO!" (I have to agree with you on that one, it was a very hard word for me to use in the past, too.) Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and serene layout! Love the photo and the bambu sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by to comment on the SCY page, but this one is sooo beautiful I got a bit sidetracked...

    ReplyDelete