Monday, October 30, 2017

Cemetery

Happy Halloween everyone!!!  Hope you are all in a trick or treating mood :)  

I wanted to do a project other than a scrapbook page...I found this cemetery at Michael's.
 Here's the completed project.  
 This skeleton is the gate keeper.  He holds the key.  I painted him from an ugly tan color to white. The chain that holds the key came from a broken necklace.
 I picked up the pumpkin at Michael's in the floral section.  These two tombstones are from my stamps.  The crooked fence chipboard is from Dusty Attic.
 The cross was also from Michael's in the wood section.  I used a really cool Recollections Lenticular sticker that says "Ben Better" in the inscription. The RIP tombstone is another stamp of mine.
 This raven is another Dusty Attic piece. I sprayed him with 2 glimmer mists...one purple then a black-ish color.
 I put a lock on the chain that's holding the gate closed.  Both from my stash.  The moss on the ground came from my Halloween décor.
 I used some stickles for his red eyes.
 The broomstick is awesome!  It's from Tim Holtz's collection that I also found at Michael's.
These creepy gargoyles are by Dusty Attic as well. I used an used dryer sheet for all the webs.

I have a ton of premade Halloween scrapbook pages for sale in my Etsy shop.  Please come by to visit.

1 comment: