Thursday, October 26, 2017

Oct 31 2011

 Hi scrappy friends!  It's my fave time of year again...Halloween!  WOOT WOOT! Yes, my fave subject/event to scrap.  The darker and more morbid, the better! Bring it! Bahahaha!  So here are my kids 6 years ago.  Gosh time flies.  I used some of my old Scraps of Darkness kits and some goodies of my own. The black web was from the Dollar Tree...just cut it up to fit in the corner.  The 3 layers of bg paper are Moxxie's All Hallows Eve line, from an old SOD kit.  The chipboard elements are My Mind's Eye from the same kit.
 That skull coming out of the Dusty Attic haunted house was from a plastic ring.  I painted it black and stickled the eyes.  The house was dusted with dry glitter mist dust before adding a layer of glossy mod podge to make it stick.
 I got the chipboard cross from Michael's and painted it black then added a Tim Holtz's skull n cross bones.
 If you look closely you can see a couple of ghosts in the windows.

 The white cobwebs are from a used dryer sheet.  I just pulled them apart to stretch it out.
This orange spider is from another plastic ring that I took apart.  The couple of papers here are Tim Holtz's Halloween paper stash.

I opened an Etsy shop!  Please stop by and have a look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment