Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Chato

 This is Chato, my daughters' aunt's dog.  He just recently survived a twisted/flipped stomach and the surgery to correct it.  Jasmine asked me if I would scrap a page for her aunt as a gift to celebrate.  I of course used some older Scraps of Darkness kits on this layout.
 This pin was made by CraftySprinkles (Mandy) for one of the first kits.  It was the perfect colors I needed to make this masculine page work.
I tried to make the bones look like they just got dug up. I also made some bite marks around the newspaper.



This piece of corkboard is loose behind the handstitched picture mat so they can put Chato's pawprint on there.

Make sure you check out my new Etsy shop: CMomGoScraps I have a lot of my pages on sale and continue adding more each week, so stop by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment