Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Oct 8

 Hello my amazing scrappy friends!  It has been years, trust me, I know.  Things in my life are finally settling down, sort of like a dust storm. This is the first creative thing I have made in years.  I created this page for my nephew and his bride, as part of their wedding gift.  They tied the knot on Oct 8th.  Making this page was a bit challenging since I have forgotten how to do so much. I used quite a bit of my old Scraps of Darkness kits on here. But it was like Christmas for me all over again going through all my scrappy things...forgot more than half of what I actually have.  I have been gathering quite a bit to do a giveaway soon, so be on the lookout for that ;)




I opened an Esty shop! As of right now it has some of my old pages for sale. So if you are looking for a premade scrapbook page, maybe for a gift...head on over!  CMomGoScraps

No comments:

Post a Comment