Tuesday, November 7, 2017

ESA (emotional support animal)

 This is Skullz (aka Guy) a few years back, in Aug 2014.  He is a very special guy... I registered him as my emotional support animal, when he was just a puppy.  So we were joined at the hip 24/7.  As he got bigger I was no longer able to carry him in his little carrier that was like a backpack but on the front of my body.  He has such a great personality, always happy and thinks that it is playtime all day long.

I am entering this in the Scrap Your Pet challenge over at scrapbook.com
 I used two of his tags that he wore when he was a puppy.  I added a fire hydrant on the fence.
 I used 3 tags that I took off some clothing and saved.  One says "Royal Bones" and the one with the British flag fit perfectly with the Tim Holtz  bg paper.  I added some bones and paw prints from some pet paper I have.
 This ESA patch came with his ID card when I registered him.  I sewed on some buttons that my son found and picked up for me at his school (he is always thinking of me and my scrapbooking and seems to know all the hot spots for discarded items known as treasures to us scrapbookers lol).
 The red netting is from a bag of oranges.  The "special delivery", "air mail" and "handle with care" are little die cuts from Tim Holtz's ephemera emporium pack. 
I used a Notebook border punch for the red and blue cardstock.  Creating layers for the bg.  
Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment