Friday, November 24, 2017

Got Flesh?

 I created this creepy Halloween page for the November Create Those Halloween Pages challenge over at Scrapbook.com.  I dressed as a zombie in 2014, going all out, to be the creepiest form of myself , using contacts, making bloody cuts on my skin, blacking my teeth, dirt all over, the works!  I also used neon paints on my wig and costume so I could glow under a blacklight.  People couldn't tell if I was a prop or real.  Its was so cool.
 These couple of Prima flowers were peach before I touched them lol.  I used a glimmer mist to darken them up.
 This key was from Tim Holtz's Halloween word keys.
 I used some creepy netting for some added texture.
 This crypt cameo is another Tim Holtz Halloween embellish. I cut out the female zombie silhouette from Moxxie Zombie Attack paper.
 I did some lacing across the page in two rows, adding some black border stickers above and below the lace.
This Moxxie Zombie Attack paper collection was a perfect fit for my zombie side.  Caution: I may look like this if you wake me up before 9am.  Bahaha!

I have lots of Halloween pages for sale in my Etsy shop if you are interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment