Thursday, November 16, 2017

Friendship Adds to Happiness


 Here's the first sketch out of four over at scrapbook.com for the November Monthly Sketch Challenge .  This awesome fun sketch is by Sketches in Thyme created by Rochelle Spears.

 This is my take, with my own flare for the background itself.  I used some Tim Holtz's paper cut into number strips laid out unorganized over some distressed paper layers.  The cutie in the photo is my furry nephew, Buddy, which I am only using as an example for the layout.  The page itself is going to be my white elephant gift for next month with my family.  Almost everyone has a dog so I figured this gift would work out for just about anyone.  I am hoping to see a war go on over who gets it. lol
 The pawprint bead came from Michael's jewelry section. I stapled the corners of the rectangular paper layered frame.
 I used some decorative scissors to make some bite marks on a couple of the paper layers.  I then blended some ink over them to make them pop.
 All the flowers I used were from some old Scraps of Darkness kits.
The ticket was from a pack of Tim Holts' die cuts.

 This special delievery and circles was also from TH's die cuts.
I had this sticker which made for a perfect title.  I put it on some scrap paper to make it pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment