Sunday, April 29, 2018

Remember This Day

 I finally just got done with my layout for the April Mixed Challenge over at Scrapbook.com.  I went crazy with some white washed gesso paint all over the corrugated cardboard and burlap pieces.  I also used some crackle on the cardboard to distress it more and then inked it up.  I also added some stamping on the Blue Fern background paper, but it's hard to find. I left the chicken wire and heart alone because their raw form stood out perfectly on this country garden themed layout.

I took this photo of my nephew's beautiful bride, Crystal, walking down the aisle with her dad in October 2017.  The wedding took place at a winery in Temecula which was a beautiful venue.
 I did some stitch work by hand on the top and bottom of the page.  My 3 peekaboos have 4 layers of lace, Blue Fern Remnants paper, Dusty Attic chicken wire and white washed burlap.
 I used 49 and Market blooms and sprigs.

 This heart came from Creative Embellishments.
These gorgeous snow white botanical blooms are by 49 and Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment