Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Beach Bum

 Hey lovies!!!  I am so behind on loading my pages that I ran out of room on my counter in my kitchen of all the products I use for each layout, which I put aside to include when I upload a page to my gallery.  So at least I can say I have been busy creating over these last few months, even when I haven't shown my face around all that much.  Yes, I feel bad...I will try to be more consistent...promise!
This cute little tushy belongs to the most adorable girl named Cali, whom I used to babysit, years ago at the beach in Carlsbad in August 2015.  I used the Graphic 45 Sun Kissed collection, which is super cute and lots of fun.  Plus some lovely 49 & Market chipboard and flowers.  And of course some real starfish and sea shells to finish up with.


Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments: