Friday, October 26, 2018

Une Promenade (a Walk)

 Here is a beautiful photo of my oldest daughter in Nov 2017.  We went around town doing a photo shoot for her senior pictures.
I made two of these pages so I could keep this one and sell the other. 
The papers are by Enogreeting found on amazon.  I also got the key and clocks from amazon.  The cameo was purchased on eBay. The bigger flowers, lightbulb, metal trinket and chipboard pieces are all Prima.

 I hand stitched throughout the page.  I just pinned the cameo on the scrunched up paper, by wetting the area and pinching it back to reveal the lace underneath.

 This wooden die cut frame was from Michael's.  I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist.

This very cool gothic looking iron gate die cut was a gift from my friend Pat :)

I super appreciate you coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment