Friday, October 26, 2018

Memoire (memory)

 Here is a beautiful photo of my oldest daughter in Nov 2017.  We went around town doing a photo shoot for her senior pictures.
I made two of these pages so I could sell this one and keep the other.  
The papers are by Enogreeting found on amazon.  I also got the key and clocks from amazon.  The bigger flowers, metal trinket and chipboard pieces are all Prima.
 This pretty framed sticker was a gift from my friend Pat.  It is by Grandma's Attic.  I scrunched up the paper by wetting the area to pinch it back to reveal the lace underneath.

 Lots of hand stitching throughout the page. 

 This very cool gothic looking iron gate die cut was a gift from my friend Pat :)
This wooden die cut frame was from Michael's.  I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist.  I added a gear on this clock for some fun.

Thank you for your time!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful as are all the elements in your layout. Isn't Halloween one of your favorite holidays?

    ReplyDelete