Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Creepy

 Happy Halloween Witches!!!  Of course this is my favorite holiday, as most of you know...so I had to share a Halloween page with you all.  This is my oldest daughter, Jasmine, in 2011, hanging out with one of our handmade monsters that we had. 

I used Bo Bunny Wicked paper collection.  The spider webs were handstitched on to the corners.  Cheesecloth and lace were used to frame the outer edges of the layout.  This page was made to sell and the other was to keep.
 I picked up some leaves at the Dollar Tree and got some feathers by Petaloo to tuck behind the Maya Road cloth flower.
 The black doily was purchased at Joann's in the wedding section.  The ticket came from another Halloween project I got at Michael's.  The title is a sticker I had on hand.
 One of the handstitched webs.
 The chandelier chipboard piece also came from that other Halloween project, which I ended up never making because I like all of the embellishments on Halloween layouts instead.  LOL! 
And while I was at Dollar Tree getting the leaves, I came across a cool package of spider rings that I had to get as well.

Have a fun and safe Halloween!  Hope you all get some nice treats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment