Thursday, December 21, 2017

Believe

 Christmas is close so I made yet another Christmas page with this one bringing me down memory lane when my kids  still believed in Santa.  Their eyes sparkling as they looked at Santa to tell him what they wanted for Christmas.  What fun to watch.  Their Uncle Michael and Aunt Jeanie treated us to Wildlights at the Living Desert...it was a great day. Dec 2011

I created this page for the December sewing challenge over at Scrapbook.com.  I hand sewed on the border as well as around the circular photo.  
 The die cut paper clippings are by Tim Holtz.  The Santa was a sticker that I added some 3D dots behind so it would pop. I tried a little something different with my stitches.  I added some zigzags and doubled back to close the stitches off.
 The snowflake was from the dollar store.  I found the flowers in my stash that came off a decoration.
 The chipboard quotes are by Tim Holtz.  I added the Santa hat to this one.
 I got my Tim Holtz grunge brick stamp to add to the background behind the ornaments that I cut out of some older papers.
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones.  Thanks for coming by.

No comments:

Post a Comment