Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy Howlidays

 Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :)  I made this Christmas page of my grandfur baby, Chewy at our annual family Christmas party on December 2, 2017.  I invisioned a layout that had large presents in the background so I could use a lot of my ribbons on a page.  I am not sure if I like the way it turned out, it seems a bit overwhelming, but I gave it a try and went through with my design anyway.
 This cute reindeer came from my son's Christmas stash.  the little presents were from the dollar store.  The die cuts and quote chip are by Tim Holtz.
Recently I found my stamp collection and decided to start using the stamps as embellishments on my pages as real scraps.  Both are $.25 which was half of what they cost now...crazy huh?
TI wish you all a very wonderful and safe New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment