Saturday, February 10, 2018

Be Mine Card

 Well I had another go in attempting at making a card.  This is my 4th try in making a card.  But this time I used one of the sketches over at Scrapbook.com in the February Card Sketch Challenge
 Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner I made a card using that theme for my number one client from Etsy for her to use as a thank you from me on her last purchase.  Cards are still pretty difficult for me to make since I am so used to always making 12x12 layouts and cards are so much smaller.  I can definitely appreciate card makers and how at ease they are in making their creations.
 This large heart was cut out from a goodie bag I had snagged a long time ago to use as a real scrap. I used some 3D dots to make it pop! The "love" paper and the lace was from a dollar bin I got a long time ago as well.
 I used the DCWV All Dressed Up paper pack that I have had since forever ago.  I am so glad that I have finally busted it out to use after all this time.  Plus some of those hearts are some stickers that I have had in my stash from long ago as well.
To go along with the front of the card that says "Be Mine" I found a sticker for the inside that says "Today Tomorrow and Forever".  This heart was also from a goodie bag I kept to cut out and use.  I feel like the inside was a bit plain in comparing to the front of the card, but sometimes simplicity works more in your favor when the message speaks for itself and is loud and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment