Monday, February 19, 2018

You're So Tweet Card

 Hey peeps!  This is the bonus sketch over at Scrapbook.com for the February Card Sketch Challenge.  This is my 5th attempt at making a card in my lifetime and the one I love the most.  I almost kept it for myself instead of sending it to my aunt as a thank you. lol
 I used different embellishments in place of circles which I thought was pretty creative, especially when I used hearts to pour out of the watering can.  I hand stitched around the paper and used some old gems for the centers of the flowers that I inked to make them stand out more.
 These hearts came from the punch work inside the card.
 This die cut came from amazon, that I cut apart.  I used some 3D dots to make it pop.
 More die cuts from the bundle that came from amazon.  The black flourish was a left over piece from another layout.  The small white silk roses are from my old stash.  I used 3D dots on the heart and watering can.
 The postcard has a real old stamp and is a Prima journaling card and I used some 3D dots to make it pop off the page along with the bird and heart.  The clock is a Tim Holtz die cut.  
 I stamped the "Thank You".
 The bird came from the amazon die cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment