Thursday, February 15, 2018

Wave Pool

 This page was created as my example for the Love To Indulge In challenge I am hosting over at scrapbook.com.  I went crazy with the twist which was to stitch on the page, I did it around the border, the sun and the seahorse paper.  I'm about 15 days late, but at least I finally have it done lol.  I love to indulge in buying season passes to our local waterpark every year.  It opens in March and closes in October so we definitely get our moneys worth.  Plus we live in the freaking desert so it is sure hot during that time.  The photo was taken by the wave pool which is one of our favorite attractions in August 2015.
 These flowers were from the Dollar Tree.  I added some beads in the middle of each one.
 I went a little crazy stitching on the circle to make it into a sun.  The paperclip is holding on to the journaling that is behind the photo.  The beads on the paperclip spell out SUN.
The seahorse paper and two of the background papers were from eBay.  They are fun but very thin, so not the best of quality.  The yellow one is Graphic 45.

These fun waterpark stickers were from Joann's.  I used a real seashell by the sentiment "Enjoy the Moment".

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to see you over at the challenge with your rendition of what you Love to Indulge In.  A random winner will win a RAK from me.

1 comment: