Tuesday, March 13, 2018

All Things Grow Better With Love (for sale on Etsy)

 Hey all!  Today I am sharing this layout/project that I made for the March Artistic Challenge over at Scrapbook.com.  For this challenge the idea was to scrap a photo with no people in it.  I took this photo of a sunflower at a pumpkin patch in Yucipa CA back in October 2013.

I am selling this page in my Etsy shop with the photo included.  The photo is interchangeable if you want to use the your own personal picture.
 I used a lot of different types of layering throughout the page.  Burlap, paper, jean material and lace...give this layout many textures mixed together.
 This watering can is from Dusty Attic.  I used my Tim Holtz silver glass glitter over some wet mod podge.  I rusted it up by toning it down by using the espresso alcohol ink.  I used the Martha Stewart Garden Trellis border punch to make the fence and added the lace to it.
 I used a couple broken off pieces from Dusty Attic's chicken wire.  The butterfly is a printed image I fussy cut out.
 These sunflowers were daisies before I got a hold of  them and used some brown distress ink to darken the center of the flowers.
The photo is interchangeable by the clothespins and by sliding it in/out of the twine.  The photo mat is glued down.  It makes a nice decorative wall picture if you put it in a shadowbox.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment