Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Your Heart Card (for sale on Etsy)

 
This is sketch #1 over on Scrapbook.com for the March Card Sketch Challenge.
I did some hand stitching around the borders.  The white lace wasn't bold enough to be seen on the lighter paper, so I put a dark brown piece behind it.
I punched a lace border on pink paper, then cut out each individual part and layered them behind the heart to create this doily heart.  I used a label maker for the sentiment.
After I cut the heart out to use on the front of the card, I kept the square the heart was cut from to use in the inside of the card.  After punching out the lace border for the doily on the front, I kept the trim from it to use as borders on the inside of the card.
The butterflies are printed images.


No comments:

Post a Comment