Saturday, May 30, 2020

Christmas

 What's up friends!?!  So when Prima's Christmas in the country line came out, I of course had to have it.  I had big plans for everything and ended up barely using any of it for this page.  Guess I veered off track lol.  I kept it country like though.  This page is the copy I am selling.

This is my great niece at one year old in Dec 2019.
 The white paper is from that Prima line and the red poinsettias too.  When I got this photo I knew I had paper to match her cute little pj's.  The matching paper is Prima's Autumn Sunset.  I tried to replicate the booty part of the pj's that is held together with buttons, sort of pulling apart showing off what's underneath.  The colors went too perfect to pair up with gingerbread men and they look so cute with a baby, so I had to use them.  The gingerbread paper is from Holly Jolly Pebbles.  The wooden snowflakes are Recollections and I added white and gold Jolee's snowflakes on top of them.
 I hand stitched around the paper to try to make it look more like the fabric to her pj's.  I used ink and cut holes around the Recollections wooden buttons to try to make it look more real too.
 I added some lace and burlap for more layers.  The sprigs were from Christmas clearance sales.
 The big flower and sparkly gingerbread man is Recollections and the white one is Prima Autumn Sunset.
 The bells were also part of those sprigs.  And I got the brown burlap flowers  from Tuesday Morning.  I think they are a Little Birdies product.  The acorns are also part of the Christmas clearance.
 The cute little tree is a felt Jolee's sticker.  
 This tag said Christmas Cookies, but I used a small scrap of paper to cover that part.
This is for sale :)

1 comment: