Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Thankful

 Who out there is love with their Autmun Sunset line from Prima?  Me me me!!!  I got it shortly after it was released.  I don't think I do very many actual fall seasoned pages since I am surrounded by palm trees all year long.  But I do do Halloween of course and I just so happened to have this photo from a pumpkin patch that I scrapped as soon as I got my stash.  This is the page I am selling ;)

This is my great niece Saylor Grace.  She is already over a year old and I have only gotten to meet her once :(  It sucks when her mom's family get all the holidays.  And it is my brother's son's daughter so obviously they go see Saylor's mom's family all the time or to his own mom's for every holiday.  They live a bit far for me to be able to make the drive so I have to scrap her so I can feel like I know her.  Good thing her mom is pretty creative with photo shoots of her :)
  This was taken in October 2019 at 10 months old.
 Dusty Attic bird bath chipboard with some Tim Holtz pumpkins.  I inked the bird bath with an ink pad.  The sprigs are from Hobby Lobby.
 I used twine to lace the 2 papers together and hammered in some eyelets to be able to do so without ripping the holes.  The lattice chipboard is 49 & Market.  I used TH alcohol ink to make it green.
 I added some burlap and lace in between the papers for some layers.  I did some cross stitching on the edges.
 The flower cluster is Prima Falling Leaves.
 That little gold birdhouse is a Prima paper clip.
 The seond other cluster of Falling Leaves.


 I tore out some holes and distressed the edges to put the lattice under it.
For Sale on Ebay or Etsy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment