Saturday, May 16, 2020

Hocus Pocus

 So here is the second page I made to keep.  There is a bit of extra details to this one.  I used two bottles. One was spider legs that I put on the bottle with a TH rub on.  Inside I put some brown pipe cleaners, which I thnk was pretty cool.  The other bottle is grave dirt.  I actually have zombie dirt makeup and it worked perfectly.  The witchy felt stickers came from Dollar Tree.  I love that TH broom which i highly recommend.  The eyeballs were an awesome find at Michael's.  That Witch chipboard was by Paper Accents from Scrapbook.com
Thank you Pat for the bg paper.  And those cool leaves were a fun find at a thrift store I went in with Blanca :)

So that is me in 1987 on Halloween!!  That white makeup was a super popular thing at the time. LOL
 I managed to squeeze in a bit of stitching.  The web is from a used dryer sheet.
 Here is that awesome broom.  It worked like a charm with this witch.
 I used a MS crack punch.  


 That eyeball looks so real.  So glad I came across them.
                                                    My spider legs are freaking cool! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment