Saturday, May 23, 2020

Love

 Hello my peeps!  I know I repeat a lot of what I always say, but I can never express just how much I love my 49 & Market stuff.  The majority used for this page was 49 & Market paper, chipboard, acetate epoxy stickers and flowers.  Some Prima flowers, Tim Holtz metals, Kaisercraft birdcage, Recollections wooden chipboard and more.  I also hand stitched around the Tattered papers.

So last year I had 3 surgeries.  And each one my brother, Michael was right there for me to take me to and from the hospital.  I am so lucky to have such a loyal brother.  I wanted to make him a page to thank him for being there for me.  This is my furry niece, Holly, my brother's only child.  She is like 7 pounds of nothing but total cuteness.
 I took some corrgulated cardboard pieces and painted them with a Lindy's faint frosted green paint and some green Smooch for highlights on top of KC Base Coat white board paper. I got the ruffled white lace from ebay that I cut different lenghts of and put them over the cardboard for another layer tucked into 49&M Tattered Garden paper.  I used some small moss chunks and tucked them into different areas around all the flowers.  The epoxy stone is from 49 & Market Serendipitous Layered Embellishment Set.
 These tiny cute yellow flowers are 49&M Sunshine pixies petals.  The lock is TH.  The wooden  chipboard title is Recollections which I treated with the same things are the cardboard.
 This broach was my SIL's whom passed years ago.  So I found it fitting to use and give back to my brother.  The two white flowers are Prima and 49&M. All the blue flowers are 49&M.
 The blue 49&M flowers are Storm Wildflowers.  These tiny white flowers are Prima Luna flowers.  The butterfly is a 49&M Tattered Garden laser cut.  And the green leaves near the butterfly is part of those Serendipitous epoxy acetate stickers.
 The frame is Recollections.  And the circles are 49&M Archival Board Happy Moments.  Both were painted the same way but the frame was a dark brown and the circles were white to begin with so that is why they are different shades.

 This is a KC bird cage chipboard.
The netting is also 49&M Vintage Remnants laser cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment