Saturday, May 16, 2020

The Witching Hour

 I loved making this page!  These embellishments are awesome!  I got the black witch chipboard from Scrapbook.com.  Those super cute felt witchy stickers came from the Dollar Tree.  And how about that broom!!!  Thank you Tim Holtz for making them you totally rock!!!  And thank you Pat for the bg Authentique Enchanted paper.  The leaves were from a thrift find with Blanca :)  I sold this page and kept the other.

So here's a blast from my own past!  Me in 1987 (I think) on Halloween.
 I reused a used dryer sheet for the cobwebs.  All you have to do is tear a piece off and stretch it out.  The floral rice statice was from Hobby Lobby.  The big flower is Prima. And that awesome eyeball was from Michael's Recollections.I used my crack MS punch.

 I bought a ton of little bottles from ebay.  I used a TH rub for the label and put sequins inside.  I really liked how it turned out.


 Aren't these shoes and hat the cutest?  I did a little bit of stitch work by hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment