Saturday, May 23, 2020

Precious

 This is my second copy I kept for myself.  I used almost everything I did on the first one.  Just some different shades and other small differences.  I used another one of my SIL's broaches.  The Tattered papers have been hand stitched.

This is Cali, the girl I used to babysit.  She was 6 months old here in 2013.  And this is another photo shoot I did of her. 
 I did run out of my other birdcages so I used one of  my Creative Embellishments chipboard.  I painted it a faint frosted green with Smooch green highlights.
These lighter blue 49&M Wildflowers is the Sky color.  I added some Tim Holtz distress crushed olive green ink the Kaisercraft Base Coat white board paper.  All the little yellow flowers are Sunshine 49&M pixie petals.
I used a Scrap FX wordlet for the title.  The netting is the 49&M Vintage Remnants laser cut.  The lock is TH.
The green puff leaves are the Serendipitous epoxy acetate stickers.
This key is also TH.
This frame is an Ever After Blue Fern frame.  The white flowers are Prima.  And the circles chipboard is 49&M Happy Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment