Friday, April 6, 2018

Embrace the Journey (for sale on Etsy)


There is a new challenge over at Scrapbook.com called April Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I made this page following the options below and managed to get 2 rows of 3.  They are Buttons/ Circles/ Green and the other ingredients were Green/ Twine/ Wood.


The buttons are made out of wood.  Between the gears and cogs plus a watch, gave me plenty of circles.  The green comes from one of the stamps.  The twine is sticking out of one of the buttons.

 The metal pieces all came from Amazon.  I hand stitched around the page.  The stamps are real and came from my stamp collection.  The flowers are by Recollections.


 All the smaller layers of paper and die cuts are by Tim Holtz.  The background papers are Prima and DCWV.

Please check my Etsy for premade pages and cards.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl! Just stopping by to say "hi" and to let you know how much I love this beautiful page the you made for the tic-tac-toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete